Let our family guide your family through these difficult times.
Is your home currently for sale? Or are you thinking of selling or buying a home? The market remains very active despite world events. Here is what we are doing to ensure the safety of our clients, customers, agents and employees.
A message to our loyal customers:
At William Raveis, we are strongly committed to building foundations for you and your families, which includes protecting your health and well-being. While we are now faced with new challenges surrounding the ever-evolving coronavirus pandemic, we are still available, as always, to help you buy or sell your home.
We are constantly monitoring the latest guidelines and guidance from CDC and local health officials in order to ensure we can conduct business safely and effectively for you throughout this time. As a family-owned, independent real estate company, we are able to react quickly, proactively and nimbly.
We have implemented creative solutions such as virtual (live streaming) open houses and automated video walkthroughs. When we have a buyer that wants to walk through personally, we have adopted the following best practices during showings to ensure that your home remains as safe as possible:
- We request that home-owners open all doors, turn on all lights and leave the premises.
- We confirm that all visitors are not feeling sick or displaying signs of illness.
- We request that all visitors to remove shoes.
- We request that all visitors wash hands with soap and water upon entering (or use hand sanitizer and/or gloves, if available).
- We request that only decision-makers attend the showing
- We request that visitors look, but not touch anything in the home. If a buyer requests cabinets, drawers or doors to be opened, the agent will do so while wearing gloves or use a sanitizing wipe.
- We request that all parties maintain the recommended social distance of 3-6 feet whenever possible
- When we leave the house, we will leave you a note if anything unusual or against our new protocol occurred. We will leave all lights and doors as they were.
In order to do our part in flattening the curve and practicing social distancing, we can work remotely, effectively and efficiently using our state-of-the-art and mobile-optimized technology. We can conduct virtual open houses, guide you on digital home tours, and even help you get approved for a mortgage online. We will customize a comprehensive plan based on your specific needs and goals.
These are certainly unprecedented circumstances for our community. As a result, we recognize you may be experiencing additional stress and concern over real estate. Rest assured you are not alone, and we will help you navigate these challenges together. Our commitment to you and your future will not waiver.
Be well and be safe.
John & Marcia Biondolillo
William Raveis Northern New England